Amy Ohnemus has been with Wasinger Parham since 2008 and became a Member of the firm in 2016. She primarily handles cases involving family law, juvenile law, banking law, personal injury, and general civil litigation.
Ms. Ohnemus was raised in Payson, Illinois where she attended primary and secondary schools. She graduated from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign in 2004. She went on to attend the University of Missouri, School of Law where she served on the Missouri Environmental Law and Policy Review.
Ms. Ohnemus is active in local organizations and served as the treasurer for the Tenth Circuit Bar Association for two years. She serves on the Board of Directors for the Hannibal Chamber of Commerce and is an active member of the Hannibal Rotary Club, currently serving as the Fundraising Chair and Vice-President Elect. She is also a founding member of the Y Women’s Club of Hannibal.
- University of Illinois 2004, Senior Honorary 100
- University of Illinois 2004, Outstanding Senior in Agricultural Communication
- University of Missouri-Columbia, Fred L. Howard recipient for excellence in the advancement of advocacy
- December 23, 1985, A Turning Point in the Granting of Farm Subsidies Under the Food Security Act of 1985-13MOELPR 171 published Spring 2006
- The Strong Arm of CERCLA: EPA allowed free reign to recoup clean-up cost- 14MOELPR 239, published Fall 2007
University of Illinois, Highest Honors
University of Missouri, School of Law